Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Any idea what's wrong.. or just what I should do, I guess?

Let me sum up my past here. I'm 17/F. I had depression and anxiety my whole life, and attempted suicide back in January. I survived, got prescribed Paxil and go to therapy every week or so. I got better for a while, and then things started getting ridiculous. I have this adrenaline obsession. I drive my car too fast, and crashed it on Monday, chasing my boyfriend. I've become promiscuous. He has no idea I cheat on him, but I can't help myself and I don't even feel bad. I've gotten into drugs and alcohol, and I recently lied to my psych so I could get prescribed sleeping pills. I haven't cut in a month cause my dad took my blade away but I still have my lighters so I can burn myself and smoke cigs to relax. I do things that are risky to make myself feel alive, I guess. What worries me is that I'm probably this horrible person and I don't really even give a ****. I'm just curious if there is a name for what's become of me, this apathetic teenaged loser. I lie ruthlessly and lose friends and it's just like.. I don't care. As long as I can keep sleeping around and taking things to mess around with my brain, I don't care. Whatever makes me feel good, alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment