Sunday, August 14, 2011

Is my ex boyfriend of 4 years using me?

My ex boyfriend broke up with me in February and we just hung out for the first time on Tuesday. I initiated us hanging out because I wanted to hook up. I ended up hanging out at his house and we had and then we went to dinner after. He paid and then I took him to work because he can't drive right now. The next day we hung out again and ended up having , and then we went to dinner again and he paid again. I also slept at his house after wards and we snuggled and he kissed me like he always used to in the mornings. I asked him if he still loves me and he said he does but it just isn't the same. And he says he doesn't want to be in a relationship right now. Is he just using me or are there feelings still there? I love this guy so much and want him back. He is my best friend. I need answers people!!!! Please help:(

No comments:

Post a Comment