Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Help me!! i am very heartbroken!!?

Okay before our winter break started i found out on monday that a boy, pretended to like me for 2 months just to get this other girl to like hi, because he told him he like her but she turned him down! and now they go out and when ever i look and instantly fall in love! and how can i not he's in almost all my cles and on my bus! he USED me just to get this other girl to like him, first i ignored him then i thought he liked me, so i fell in love now i am heartbroken! help me get through!!! don;t you think he is a **** *** jerk!! (pardon my manner, i usually don't say these words) but he did look at me twice on thursday, last day till break soo help me get through, its like i don't want to love anyone else but him!! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment