Saturday, August 13, 2011

I'm almost 15 and I have a continous fever for the past 5 days.. Any ways to lower my temperature?? ):?

My birthday is in 2 weeks and so is my midterm tests and for the past 5 days my fever has been either highest: 102.56 F or 39.2 C or the lowest was 99.86 F or 37.7 C. I'm really worried because I need to study and I hate feeling like this and i already missed school for 1 and half day and i hate being at home!! I miss my friends and i hate hate hate this feeling and i used icepacks and iced blankets and medicine and i drank so maany water that i think if i drink any more im going to throw up. so any suggestions on quick health?? please help.. and my throat is killinggggg me, i cant eat or drink anything without the stabbing pain... so medicines wont help, any natural or in fact any wayy pleasee just help mee..!! i dont think im making sense..

No comments:

Post a Comment