Monday, August 15, 2011

Help with my SAT problem?

i need help. actually i need to chill but i'm me, i stress over everything. anyways i'm a straight A freshman, i took the PSAT a couple weeks ago and got a score of 1360... i'm stressing. bad. i want to raise it to at least a 1700, i'm not looking for ivy league or anything. seriously. just a good design school? i know i have time but i just don't see how my score will improve, i'm just a HORRIBLE test taker. like beyond. i hate the format of the SAT and yeah.. :( i even bought the blue book but overtime i try to look over it i stress and just get frustrated. i do the SAT questions of the Day and my writing section SUCKS... okay i guess i'm just looking to see what colleges i can get into... i'm a straight A student in all MYP and Honors cles. i'm one year advanced in math (taking algebra 2 instead of geometry) and i'm bilingual, i'll be taking AP spanish language next year along with pre calc. honors. i'm a good student. i'm the student that all my friends go to for question and tutoring. i do half the explaining in cles and i could practically sell my notes, i do tons of extracurricular activities and i'm involved with my school. i'm just bad at the SAT... :( help

No comments:

Post a Comment