Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dont you hate it when people....?

constantly pawn their children off on someone else and act like they are a burden instead of the blessings they really are? I understand every once in a while you may need a break, but every day or every other day is rediculous. my cousin and his wife have 4 children ages 6-12 and they are always putting them off on his parent's. they always say "we need a break" but geez...its crazy. and these kids are mean. I love them but they are. when I was pregnant with my son, the youngest punched me in the stomach then laughed and the parents said nothing. also when my son was born, at the hospital, the youngest stuck his fingers in my mouth, again the parents said nothing. they have no dicipline. but anyway, tonight my husband and cousin was going to go fishing and my cousin thought it was so stupid of me because I wouldnt leave my 6 week old somewhere for the night to go fishing. I love my son, and he is no burden and I dont want to be away from him. I dont want a break. I left him for 1 night and that was because I had to take my husband to the hospital and that was enough for me. and it was only because of an emergency. but shew...Im sorry Im ranting. Im just hormonal because of my period. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment