Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Could This Of Been A Angel??? ( Do not respond if you don't believe in them)?

When i lived in nevada...i was driving home one night....speeding without wearing a seat belt...and as i came to a area off the freeway that had alot of bars.....just as i was ping...a car sped out into the freeway RIGHT in front of me...I slammed on my beakes and skidded across 4 lanes.....as i did... i felt pressure across my chest as if someone was behind me and was hugging me ,holding me against the seat.As luck would have it...there was not 1 car in the other lanes that i went into..which was rare for being a fairly busy highway,and i should have gone through the window with the force of hitting my brakes. I will NEVER forget the feeling of being held against my seat..but wondering if it was a angel,spirit giude or maybe a loved one who ped?? Only believers answer..i am Not crazy..this really happened!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment