Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Do you think my best friend is gay?

Guys I know I've reposted this question a lot but I really need a lot of advice and opinions! This could be a huge move for me and I need all the answers I can get! Ok, I'm in high school, and I've been in love with my best friend (of the same age) for a long time now. Here's the kicker: we're both guys. Our friendship has gotten closer and closer, and recently, whenever we've been watching movies or something where we're sitting together in private, I put my arm around him and he doesn't say anything. As time has gone on, I've been able to do more. I hug him sometimes, and when I would normally just have my arm around his shoulder, I do that, plus rub his back, mage his shoulders, and put my arm around his waist and squeeze him up next to me. Also, whenever we have a sleepover, he has started to sleep in and wear around for a little while before and after we go to bed, just his underwear. We also sleep on the floor in sleeping bags or blankets abut 3 inches from each other. Last time we went to a movie, I slowly stuck my hand under his shirt and rubbed his back on his bare skin. I also stuck my fingers a little down his underwear and rubbed him there. The thing is, with the exception of the hug (cause he hugs me back), he never puts his arm around me, or anything else. But he also doesn't tell me not to do any of these things. Do you think he is gay too and likes me? I don't know why he wouldn't tell me to stop doing those things if he wasn't, but if he did like me wouldn't he also reciprocate what I'm doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment