Monday, August 8, 2011

Is he trying to say something or am I just over yzing?

I've been talking to a guy on myspace for more than a month now. Im 19 and he's 24. We talk almost everyday We talk about everything. Really personal stuff. But he's told me that as much as he'd love to do me he couldn't. He says that I'm a baby, and he couldn't be the one to make me all tainted. Because he knows that I'm a virgin. But right here lately he keeps making comments like I'm ready to settle down, I need a nice good girl, Im ready to find me somebody I could see myself marrying. I dont know if he's just talking. Because we do talk about everything or if he was trying to say hey your a good girl. You know. We've never actually met in person, because he lives a state above me. But he's talked about us meeting. I dont know. Why would a guy keep mentioning that he's ready to settle down and wants to find a good girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment